A rare opportunity to keep your horse(s) on a yard with a relaxed, yet professional atmosphere is arising!
On-site owner has lectured/ridden internationally for BHS, Equitation and Dressage to GP. Held positions as judge, and team trainer internationally. Trained under a Dutch Olympian. However, she also retrained as a Psychologist and Equine Facilitated Psychotherapist, and has attended trainings on Equine Shiatsu, Trust Technique, Equine Aromatherapy and more.
Philippa understands the importance of balance and wellbeing with professional knowledge and care, and her experience and international business acumen has led her to be able to offer this bespoke livery service at affordable prices. Be at the forefront of up and coming Equine research and keep your horse in the best, possible environment. Waiting list available.
- Large, airy boxes
- Access to beautiful NATIONAL TRUST hacking from the yard (affordable membership required)
- Individual and group turn out all year round (live out in the summer if desired); post & rail fencing
- 20 x 60 outdoor arena with professional, quality surface and mirrors\Hot water wash box & grooming area with
- Horse Walker
- Tack rooms and feed rooms, rug room
- Choice of bedding
- CCTV and security with comfortable access for clients
- On-site owners and groom
- Discount to courses and individual training: EFP/L, BHS, Dressage, SJ, Holistic courses and Dressage/SJ clinics
- Coffee area and classroom, toilet
- Regular social events
- Support with competing
- Fully trained staff and MORE…